One-digit multiplication is based on addition and rhythmic counting. It may be easier to memorize and learn the multiplication table if a person learns rhythmic counting and addition first.
Ways to memorize the multiplication table.
- Prepare a comfortable working environment for your children.
- Working in a calm and quiet environment, away from distractions, keeps information in mind.
- Working by writing will make the information more permanent in your mind.
- Use the Pythagorean Table. The human brain perceives symmetry quickly and provides learning without memorization thanks to the Pythagorean Table.
- It is also necessary to do a lot of repetitions to memorize!